Orgasmik Intelligence™ (OI) is the 10th intelligence. Just like the highest tier of the Khemetic Tree of Life, it signifies completion. It also encompasses the other nine (9) types of intelligence identified by Mark Vital – Naturalist, Musical, Logical-Mathematical, Existential, Interpersonal, Bodily-Kinesthetic, Linguistic, Intra-Personal and Spatial.
OI is an individual’s innate orgasmic state/potential to heal and empower oneself, by using one’s six (6) senses (hearing, sight, smell, taste, touch, intuition) and sexual energy.
Let me explain how the nine (9) types of intelligence are also expressed, to some degree, in OI.
1. Naturalist intelligence designates the human ability to discriminate among living things (plants, animals) and sensitivity to other features of the natural world (clouds, rock configurations). The use of and living more through the senses, which is the core of OI, play a critical role here. We can not only differentiate between living and “non-living” things, but with OI we can also enjoy the sensations we experience when interacting with these different things and use that euphoric feeling to heal and empower ourselves.
2. Musical intelligence is the capacity to discern pitch, rhythm, timbre and tone. The sense of hearing takes the lead here. With OI you seek and become aware of the sounds, songs, tones, pitches and rhythms which turn you on and/cause you to have an allgasmic experience.
3. Logical-Mathematics intelligence is the ability to quantify, calculate, consider propositions and hypotheses and carry out complete mathematical operations. Simply put, with OI counting your allgasmic moments throughout the day helps you recognize just how naturally orgasmic you are.
4. Existential intelligence is sensitivity and capacity to tackle deep questions about human existence, such as the meaning of life, why we die and how did we get here. With OI, the meaning of life is to seek pleasure (without harm to self or others). We often die quicker when we no longer seek pleasure. We got here through orgasm. Also, when you cultivate your OI, it entails tackling those deep questions with regards to living authentically.
5. Interpersonal intelligence is the ability to understand and interact effectively with others with the use of effective verbal and non-verbal communication. I suggest that Vital should have listed Intrapersonal intelligence before Interpersonal intelligence, because it is upon Intrapersonal intelligence which Interpersonal intelligence is built. This is the basis of the 6th sense – intuition. With OI, Intrapersonal communication, that is, communication with self is cultivated daily towards achieving effective communication by understanding, trusting and honouring the signs, sensations and messages received from self.
6. Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence is the capacity to manipulate objects and use of variety of physical skills. With OI, you have to understand your body and do what is necessary to keep it in good health. Hence, you are encouraged to explore the things, objects and your physical skills (moving your body freely through dance etc) and ability that will help improve your health.
7. Linguistic intelligence is the ability to thinks words and to use language to express and appreciate complex meanings. With OI, your thoughts, words and actions should be in alignment. Hence, the use of word showers (telling yourself positive things) and affirmations help to appreciate and overcome many of the negative complexities that may surround us.
8. Intrapersonal intelligence is the capacity to understand self and one’s thoughts and feelings and to use such knowledge in planning and directing one’s life. As mentioned before in Interpersonal intelligence, Intrapersonal communication is the foundation upon which all other communication is built. With OI, active self-love is at its core. Hence, you not only say that you love yourself, but you also match those words with actions that express that you love yourself. This will include setting boundaries and taking time for self by slowing down (without going to sleep) to just BE and do the things that make you feel good and rejuvenate you daily. There is nothing more empowering and healing than active self-love.
9. Spatial intelligence is the ability to think in three dimensions. With OI, the more you cultivate your mind, body and spirit align, the more creative you become. And, the more you cultivate those three (3) along with your sexual energy, the more creative you become.