This is a 6-week LIVE online certification course
What is yoni breathing?
- Yoni breathing (2006) is a term Tafari-sudra created to speak of kegels incorporated into a chi-gong(meditation) practice with ancient sexual-philosophy.
- Yoni breathing is an orgasmic technique for women.
- Yoni breathing is a daily cultivation and illumination technique for our power source (womb area) and enhances womb-wellness and womb-focused living.
• To teach the history of Yoni Breathing
• To demonstrate the benefits of Yoni Breathing
• To discuss the anatomy of the female reproductive organs
• To train instructors who will be able to provide effective coaching at a high standard
• History of Yoni Breathing
o The founder of Yoni Breathing
o The fundamentals of the Shakti-pati Tantric Guru Yoga system
o Understanding the Feminine Divine
• Basic womb and pelvic wellness
• Fundamentals of effective intra-personal communication
• The meaning of chanting
• Yoni Breathing practical (students guided by course instructors)
• Yoni Breathing practicum (students guide other women)
• Course delivered via conference call (students must have access to video)
• One 2-hour class weekly
o One hour of theory
o One hour of practical
• 6 sessions of Yoni Breathing practical (mandatory for issuing of certificate)
• 3 sessions of Yoni Breathing practicum (mandatory for issuing of certificate)
Course Duration: 6 weeks
• Tafari-sudra Khumbaka, Tantric Master and Founder of the Shakti-pati Tantric Guru Yoga
• Katrina M. Ifill, Sensual Empowerment Coach and Creatrix of Orgasmik Intelligence™
Price: US$250.00 by August 31, 2018 (includes all course materials); US$350.00 afterwards until September 27, 2018. Course fee includes all class materials, recorded classes for review, online google class for students discussion, interaction and class assignments, lifetime membership on the exclusive online community, additional access to your instructors outside of class time.
Award: Certified Yoni Breathing Instructor
Who should take this course?
- Holistic practitioners
- Womb-wellness practitioners
- Vaginal Health advocates
- Female Empowerment advocates
- Yoga instructors
SIGN UP HERE TODAY!